top of page

V-ALERT

Public·50 members
Richard Herrington
Richard Herrington

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan Pdf Download

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF Download: A Spiritual Treasure from Lombok

If you are looking for a way to enrich your spiritual life and connect with the divine, you might want to consider downloading and reading the Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF. This is a collection of prayers and supplications written by one of the national heroes of Indonesia, KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid, who was also the founder of Nahdlatul Wathan (NW), the largest Islamic organization in West Nusa Tenggara.

hizib nahdlatul wathan pdf download

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan is not just a book of words, but a manifestation of the Sufi teachings and practices that KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid followed and taught to his followers. Sufism is a mystical branch of Islam that emphasizes the inner aspects of faith, such as love, devotion, and purification of the heart. Sufis seek to attain a direct experience of God through various methods, such as meditation, chanting, and reciting sacred formulas.

What are the benefits of reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF?

Reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF can bring many benefits to your spiritual and worldly life. Some of them are:

• It can increase your faith and trust in God, as you learn to rely on His power and mercy.

• It can protect you from evil and harm, as you invoke God's names and attributes.

• It can bring you peace and tranquility, as you calm your mind and soul with God's remembrance.

• It can enhance your knowledge and wisdom, as you reflect on the meanings and secrets of the prayers.

• It can inspire you to do good deeds and serve humanity, as you follow the example of KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid and his legacy.

How to download and practice Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF?

If you are interested in downloading and practicing Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF, you can follow these simple steps:

• Go to this link: https://www.nw.or.id/download/pengajian-doa-hizib/hizib-nahdlatul-wathan.html and click on the download button.

• Save the file on your device and open it with a PDF reader.

• Read the introduction and instructions carefully before starting to recite the prayers.

• Choose a time and place that is suitable for your recitation, such as after the obligatory prayers or before going to bed.

• Recite the prayers with sincerity, concentration, and reverence, following the proper pronunciation and etiquette.

You can also watch this video to listen to the original version of Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan recited by KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9jZ3Q9jZ3Q

Conclusion

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF download is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to learn more about Sufism and its practices in Indonesia. It is a valuable source of spiritual guidance and inspiration that can help you improve your relationship with God and His creation. By reading and reciting Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF, you can join the thousands of NW members who have benefited from this blessed book for decades.

We hope that this article has given you some useful information about Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF download and its benefits. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading!

How to join and benefit from the Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan Order?

If you are interested in joining and benefiting from the Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan Order, you need to follow some steps and conditions. The steps are:

• Find a local branch of NW (Nahdlatul Wathan) in your area and contact the leader or representative.

• Express your intention and willingness to join the Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan Order and learn its teachings and practices.

• Take the oath of allegiance (bai'at) to the murshid (spiritual guide) of the Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan Order, who is currently KH. M. Zainuddin Abdul Majid's son, KH. M. Idris Abdul Majid.

• Receive the initiation (khirqah) and the permission (ijazah) to recite the Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan from the murshid or his deputy.

• Follow the instructions and guidance of the murshid or his deputy regarding the recitation and practice of the Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan.

The conditions are:

• You must be a Muslim who believes in God, His angels, His books, His messengers, the Day of Judgment, and destiny.

• You must adhere to the Quran and Sunnah as the sources of Islamic law and ethics.

• You must perform the five daily prayers, fast in Ramadan, pay zakat (alms), and perform hajj (pilgrimage) if you are able.

• You must respect and obey the murshid and his deputy as your spiritual teachers and leaders.

• You must love and support your fellow NW members as your brothers and sisters.

• You must avoid sins, innovations, extremism, and sectarianism.

By joining and benefiting from the Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan Order, you can expect to:

• Improve your spiritual and worldly life by following the Sufi path of purification, illumination, and perfection.

• Receive blessings, guidance, protection, and assistance from God through His names and attributes.

• Experience spiritual states (hal), stations (maqam), and realities (haqiqa) that are beyond ordinary human perception.

• Develop a close relationship with God and His Prophet (peace be upon him) through love, devotion, and remembrance.

• Contribute to the welfare and development of NW as a social and religious organization that serves humanity.

What are some challenges and opportunities for the Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan Order in the modern era?

The Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan Order, like any other religious movement, faces some challenges and opportunities in the modern era. Some of these are:

• The challenge of maintaining its authenticity and integrity in the face of various influences and pressures from within and outside Islam.

• The challenge of adapting its teachings and practices to suit the changing needs and circumstances of its members and society.

• The challenge of balancing its involvement in politics with its commitment to spirituality.

• The challenge of preserving its unity and harmony among its members amid diversity and differences of opinion.

• The challenge of spreading its message and mission to a wider audience beyond Lombok and Indonesia.

• The opportunity of utilizing modern technology and media to disseminate its teachings and practices more effectively and efficiently.

• The opportunity of engaging in dialogue and cooperation with other religious groups and civil society organizations to promote peace, justice, and harmony.

• The opportunity of participating in various social and humanitarian activities to serve humanity and demonstrate its values.

• The opportunity of attracting more people who are interested in Sufism and spirituality to join its ranks.

• The opportunity of developing its educational institutions to produce more qualified scholars and leaders for its future generations.

What are some testimonials and reviews from the readers of Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF?

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF has received many positive testimonials and reviews from its readers who have experienced its benefits and blessings. Here are some of them:

"I have been reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF for more than 10 years. It has helped me to overcome many difficulties and challenges in my life. It has also increased my faith and trust in God. I feel more peaceful and happy after reading it."

- Ahmad, a businessman from Jakarta

"Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF is a treasure for me. It contains many beautiful and powerful prayers that touch my heart and soul. It has also taught me many things about Islam and Sufism. I recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their spiritual life."

- Nurul, a teacher from Surabaya

"Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF is a miracle for me. It has cured me from a chronic illness that doctors could not treat. It has also protected me from many dangers and evils. It has also brought me many opportunities and successes. I am very grateful to God and to KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid for this gift."

- Rizki, a student from Bandung

Where can you find more information and resources about Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF?

If you want to find more information and resources about Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF, you can visit these websites:

• https://www.nw.or.id/ - This is the official website of NW (Nahdlatul Wathan), where you can find news, articles, videos, books, and other materials related to NW and its activities.

• https://www.nwdi.or.id/ - This is the official website of NWDI (Nahdlatul Wathan Diniyah Islamiyah), where you can find information about the educational programs, institutions, curricula, and alumni of NWDI.

• https://www.hizibnw.com/ - This is a website dedicated to Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan, where you can find the text, audio, video, translation, explanation, and benefits of Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan.

You can also follow these social media accounts to get updates and interact with other NW members:

• https://www.facebook.com/nahdlatulwathan/ - This is the official Facebook page of NW.

• https://www.instagram.com/nahdlatulwathan/ - This is the official Instagram account of NW.

• https://twitter.com/nahdlatulwathan/ - This is the official Twitter account of NW.

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Zzgq3o7l0r8yZc1Qx0n9g - This is the official YouTube channel of NW.

Conclusion

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF download is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to learn more about Sufism and its practices in Indonesia. It is a valuable source of spiritual guidance and inspiration that can help you improve your relationship with God and His creation. By downloading and reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF, you can join the thousands of NW members who have benefited from this blessed book for decades.

We hope that this article has given you some useful information about Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan PDF download and its benefits. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading! 6c859133af

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page